Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hannah and Phillip











This was the most amazing photo shoot I have ever done. After walking around the gardens and doing many different poses, I asked Hannah and Phillip if they had any ideas for any poses they would like to do. Phillip quickly said, "Yeah, I have one" and he got down on one knee and pulled an engagement ring out of his pocket and asked Hannah to marry him. I couldn't take the pictures fast enough, I had no clue this was going to happen, so I was quiet surprised too. These pictures will mean so much to them and I was so glad to be a part of this wonderful time.
Also Phillip left for Iraq the next day so we will all pray for his safe return. I love you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelley,thank you so much for making the most wonderful day of my life even more special!You did such an amazing job.Everyone that has seen the pictures has wanted more information about you!..Im so glad you got to experience that moment with us..it was one of those moments where you just had to have been there!..Thanks for acknowleding Phillip too..I know he would appreciate it so much!