Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Catch Up On The Blog TIme!!!











OK! SO I thought I would do better about writing in my Blog, but of course I WAS WRONG. I just haven't been taking the time to keep it up. Pretty much all I want to do is take pictures and more pictures, and more pictures and edit pictures, it is so much fun to me I could spend all my time doing it. So I've totally deglected the blog. But, I've decided I'm going to try to bring it up to date. (notice I said try, I've done so many pictures since the last time I wrote in here, there really is no way I could put it all on here) So I'm going to start with a few pictures from May. Nic and Tasha Wedding was at Mathews Manor on May 9th and it was so much fun to be a part of this wonderful event. Here's a few of my favorites...

No comments: